One our nonprofit clients is looking for an administrative assistant. This is a long term temporary position through September 2018, with the possibility of extension.
Duties of the administrative assistant will include:
- Congressional list-making
- Salesforce data entry
- Event assistance
- Calendar coordination- scheduling meetings/appointments
- Attending congressional hearings
- Attending program meetings
- Assistance with general administrative tasks
- Completed Bachelor's degree
- Strong computer skills
- Some previous administrative experience. Experience with a nonprofit organization preferred.
The office is located in downtown DC and is accessible to Metro. The position will be around 37.5-40 hours a week.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org