By creating and supporting local community efforts to support human trafficking victims, this position will bring tangible change to North Carolina. Survivors will be empowered and resourced by various community services. This Position will also increase identification and advocacy for victims by developing professional and community networks through trainings and outreach.
- Collaborate with colleagues to engage volunteers and groups in connecting and supporting survivors, prevention, and advocacy;
- Represent World Relief at community events as a speaker or by manning information table;
- Participate in collaborative teams locally and state-wide, such as: Rapid Response and Community Outreach Teams in service area;
- Develop and implement training plan for service providers, law enforcement, and community for identification within minority and ethnic populations;
- Collaborate with Client Coordinator on resources identified through outreach;
- Assess impact of outreach and resource coordination according to policies and grant requirements;
- Aggregate and evaluate data from impact;
- Collect and submit reports of gift-in-kind donations and volunteer time for grants;
- Create and post human trafficking content to World Relief social media accounts;
- In rotation with AHT staff, be available for 24 hour emergency response calls;
- Maintain knowledge of new practices for working with both clients, survivors, and community support.
- Cross-cultural experience preferred;
- Must be detail-oriented and ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Committed to mission, vision and values of World Relief;
- Bachelor Degree in relevant field;
- Experience with anti-human trafficking and/or victim service efforts;
- Experience in developing collaborative networks and public speaking;
- Flexibility to work evenings and weekends;
- Driver’s License required and dependable mode of transportation;
- Excellent computer and Microsoft Office skills required.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org