PSI seeks a dynamic program management consultant to support PSI’s Representative in Pakistan and COP in launching key activities during the inception period and transition to first full year of the project.
Qualified candidates with significant expertise in project management, launch and implementation in challenging environments are encouraged. The consultancy will include initial remote work with required travel to Pakistan for the term of up to four months.
Sound like you? Read on.
YOU WILL…Always be doing something different every day! Some examples include:
- Under guidance of PSI’s Representative in Country and COP, develop a deliverables-based timeline, including a separate workplan for organizational and office set-up and separate workplan for key project activities and launch in the inception period;
- Finalize the March partner meeting agenda and coordinate preparation and facilitation as necessary, including participation in the meeting in Karachi;
- Provide oversight and support to the research and M&E teams in launching the journey mapping and development of a project-specific MIS, ensuring timely deliverables in line with donor deadlines;
- Coordinate technical assistance requested of PSI by Greenstar in the development of the business development, including liaising with PSI’s marketing and research teams;
- Lead development of sustainability indicators and production of inception report due in April.
- Relevant Master's degree (MPH with a focus on reproductive health or MBA with project management focus preferred) or equivalent project management experience;
- 5+ years of experience managing international health programs and at least two years working in a developing country;
- Exceptional problem-solving and organizational skills;
- Demonstrated management capacity in a fast-paced work environment;
- Demonstrated experience with international donors and familiarity with international development and health issues; experience with DFID highly preferred;
- Must be able to travel to Pakistan for at least two months of the four month assignment;
- Fluency in English is required; and
- Preference will be given to current or past PSI employees with internal knowledge of PSI working systems.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org