Communication Officers, supported by a comprehensive training programme will deliver the day to day activities related to enquiry handling. Based on the analysis of current statistics around 33% of the work is related to telephone enquiries and over 60% of the work is based on email enquiries.
The team has been organised based on the working profiles, the volumetric data provided, our practical experience in the environment and finally the working hours and linguistic needs of the service.
- Communications Officers and Junior Communication Officers are responsible for the handling of enquiries;
- Enquiry handling – accessing the Knowledge Management system to provide appropriate and timely response;
- First Call Resolution;
- Escalation to 2nd Line Support Services;
- Customer service;
- Email and web form handling.
- EU related/EU traineeship - or equivalent of studies;
- Great knowledge of EU policies and Institutions.
- Bsc/Master degree, EU studies – preferable.
- Fluent English; Maltese - fluent;
- The working language is English, proficiency is required to a good working level.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org