This is a full-time position to provide comprehensive case management services for all victims of human trafficking. Significant time will be given to victim advocacy and enhancement of collaborative services.
- Advocate for resources and services for the benefit of all victims of human trafficking;
- Facilitate referrals to victim and community services, locally and state-wide;
- Coordinate transportation, interpretation, and client appointments while incorporating empowerment strategies for clients;
- Create and maintain client case files, case notes, and self-sufficiency measurement tools;
- Plan and execute client budget in collaboration with AHT Program Manager;
- Maintain reporting protocols according to World Relief Policies and grant requirements;
- Uphold MOU agreements with service provider agencies;
- Coordinate with Volunteer Coordinator on volunteer opportunities;
- Available for 24/7 emergency response in rotation with staff;
- Maintain knowledge of new practices and strategies for working with both clients, survivors, and service engagement;
- Participate on the Triad Rapid Response Team and in case reviews;
- Participate in rapid response and multi-disciplinary teams specific to victimization and human trafficking state-wide.
- Experience working with human trafficking issues and/or victim services;
- Familiarity with motivational interviewing, preferred;
- Foreign language preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree is required in social or victim services, public policy, or related field;
- Committed to the mission, vision and values of World Relief;
- Cross-cultural experience required;
- Availability to work after hours as needed;
- MS Office skills required;
- Travel 60% of work hours;
- Valid Driver’s License.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org