As Event and Communications Management Intern, you will have the great challenge to assist the rest of the team in all aspects of our events to ensure that they are executed as smoothly as possible, as well as to help us develop our communications strategy.
Event management (60%)
- Help define the format and schedule of the events;
- Conduct researches to find relevant speakers;
- Help with the overall logistic organization of the event;
- Assist in the coordination of the event’s communication strategy;
- Draft the events’ report.
Communications management (30%)
- Monitor social media trends and publications on relevant issues for the network (gender equality, corporate social responsibility, digital transition...);
- Support in writing copy (and proofreading) for our website, Newsletter and social media;
- Conduct interviews in English.
- Develop new initiatives in all areas of the WIL;
- Support the General Manager in the running of the daily tasks.
- Studies in communication, public affairs, or a relevant field;
- Hands on experience with event management;
- Experience in social media management would be an asset;
- Native level English speaker/writer;
- Excellent writing skills with impeccable attention to detail;
- Flexible, proactive and resourceful with good organisational skills and the ability to manage competing priorities and meet tight deadlines in a rapidly changing environment;
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills;
- Fully computer literate; skilled and confident user of office applications.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org