IIE’s mission is to help people and organizations leverage the power of international education and thrive in today’s interconnected world. The Coordinator, Participant Experience provides support to the Global Program Operations (GPO) managers to deliver day to day tasks on all or a combination of the following tasks: developing participant budgets, processing payments, reconciling budgets, arranging travel, accommodations and other logistical needs for participants, program groups and various internal stakeholders. Using IIE databases and systems, the individual provides the necessary travel logistic and financial support for projects, trains new team members, supports scheduled deliverables and ad hoc requests and contributes to the team's development of efficiencies.
- Creates participant budgets, schedules payments, reconciles individual budgets and initiates payments to vendors and participants relevant to participant logistical needs and program activities. This includes managing payments for participants, non-participants, and third-party organizations, managing the Electronic Funds Transfer and the prepaid cards processes.
- Coordinates travel arrangements on behalf of program participants and other program representatives and for large group events Interprets multiple programs’ travel policies and approves travel itineraries produced by IIE’s travel agency. Liaises with internal IIE team members on travel requirements and collaborates closely with IIE’s travel agency to obtain the best options for programs.
- Corresponds with vendors including university bursars on university billing issues including clarifying errors, double billing, cost share application and refunds. Follows up with vendors for reimbursements when necessary and ensures that reimbursements are properly credited to the correct IIE projects.
- Communicates travel and payment processes, policies and procedures to internal stakeholders. Assisting in training new team members on all processes and best practices. Informs managers to help develop best practices/process improvement in GPO. Assist managers with the development of efficiencies and preparing training materials.
- Responsible for data management and integrity. Enters data into IIE core systems. Duties may include entering invoices, data entry for budgets, participant travel, ensuring data accuracy, creating graphic representations of the data, and/or maintaining office/department databases. Develops and maintains records, documents and reports for the management of participants and programs. This includes filing electronic files accordingly to the appropriate folders in Box.
Education and Work Experience:
- Requires an Associate’s degree in order to apply subject matter of a specialized technical discipline.
- Requires at least 2 years of related work experience
Other Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Good organization skills with high attention to detail.
- Ability to work on and prioritize multiple tasks.
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience using Microsoft Office Suites, including but not limited to Word, Excel and Outlook
- Experience processing payments and/or making international travel arrangements, preferred.
- Demonstrated knowledge working with PeopleSoft, CRM and IIE Reports, a plus.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org