Aims and Objectives of the work
- Assessment of the current knowledge management system in CONCORD (tools and architecture) in order to:
- Identify and recommend how to improve, simplify and harmonize processes linked to the knowledge management;
- Ensure that CONCORD’s archives meet the legal requirements such as the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR);
- Draft of an IT Policy overviewing the use of our IT resources;
- Design a knowledge management strategy for CONCORD (defining use of different tools and architecture to harmonize them);
- Migration of the different data on to the different platforms according to the approved knowledge management strategy in relation with our IT provider;
- Organization of a knowledge management training including a guide/toolkit for newcomers.
The consultant is expected to have:
- Expertise in IT knowledge management and assessment of technological needs and possibilities both in Server solution but also cloud solution;
- Expertise in the legal requirements covering data protection;
- Proactive in problem-solving and in providing well-adapted IT solutions;
- Expertise in training development on new technologies;
- Expertise in Google Suite.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org