YOU'LL CONTRIBUTE TO ENDING WORLD HUNGER BY ...
providing executive support to the CEO and general administrative support to the External Relations (ER) department through various administrative functions.
KEY ACTIVITIES IN YOUR ROLE WILL INCLUDE
- Performing office and administrative duties to assist executive management
- Screening emails, calls, managing calendars, making travel, meeting and event arrangements
- Preparing documents, reports, presentations, meeting minutes for board and donor meetings, interviews, conferences and other meetings and fora
- Managing invoices and payments
- Maintaining digital library of photos and videos
- Assisting with departmental fundraising solicitations/mailings
- Donor relations as required
DO YOU MEET THE PROFILE REQUIRED CRITERIA ?
You’re a dedicated professional
- You have a Bachelor’s degree. Either focused on international relations, humanitarian / development work, public administration in non-profit.
- You are an expert user of MS Office Suite, comfortable working with computers with minimal IT support. Previous experience with Sharepoint.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
You’re comfortable working and supporting others
- You have the commiment to promoting gender equality within the humanitarian and/or development work.
- You have excellent interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to work both independently and as a member of a team.
- You have the ability to work in a stressful environment, respect and enforce deadlines, take initiative, and prioritize multiple tasks with minimal supervision.
- You are genuinely interested in and committed to the humanitarian principles of Action Against Hunger.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org