Info Gain Consulting is an execution-oriented management and technology consulting firm. We deliver program management, financial management, performance improvement, and technology enablement solutions to commercial and government clients. Clients value our ability to bring together expertise in people, processes, technology, and data to help them prepare for growth, manage risk, and improve operations.
Deputy Chief of Team - Conflict Resolution
Role: The Deputy Chief of Team will have primary responsibility for liaising with US Government (USG) and other stakeholders in Liberia. He/she will oversee contract implementation, providing the technical vision and approach and managing the project team and consortium members. He/she will ensure the project complies with award terms and conditions, USG policies and regulations, and systems are in place to mitigate risk of fraud, waste and abuse.
- A Master’s Degree or higher from a U.S. accredited institution or equivalent in International Development, International Relations, Law, Public Administration, Sociology, or other field that enhances their ability to perform in this role
- At least 5 years international experience implementing projects in the following sectors: peace keeping, peace building, international rule of law and justice sector reform, criminal justice reform, conflict prevention and resolution, protection of human rights, and alternative dispute resolution
- Supervisory experience while implementing projects in the sectors listed above
- Experience living and working in rural areas of Africa, preferably in West Africa/Liberia
- Superior negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Ability to build and maintain key relationships in a culturally diverse environment and negotiate the resolution of conflicting views to enable the implementation of policies and programs
- A working knowledge and demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Must be able to communicate in English with accuracy and fluency in order to participate fully and effectively in conversations on a variety of topics in formal and informal settings from both concrete and abstract perspectives;
- Must be able to discuss their interests and special fields of competence, explain complex matters in detail, and provide lengthy and coherent narrations, all with ease, fluency, and accuracy. If a verification of English competency is requested, candidates must receive a superior level rating from the American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages (ACTFL)
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org