- Lead the design and implementation of program M&E framework and information systems to track delivery against program targets, outcomes, and impacts, including clearly defined objectives, indicators, learning mechanisms, and the implementation of appropriate M&E procedures;
- Prepare and ensure timely submission of project performance monitoring plans, including developing and defining program indicators and sources of data, and contribute to annual work plans, quarterly and annual reports, and other project documents;
- Ensure use of existing evidence to promote improvements, collaboration, adaption, and learning, and identify solutions to promote data-based decision making among program and technical staff;
- Development and oversight of research components related to the project as needed;
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
- Master’s degree or higher in an area related to international development, positive youth development, data management, and/or gender studies;
- A minimum of 8 years of experience designing and implementing monitoring, evaluation, and learning systems for USAID-funded projects in Malawi with education, workforce, or employment/entrepreneurship activities;
- Demonstrated expertise in qualitative and quantitative data collection, analysis, and management; research design; and performance evaluations;
- Experience in supporting monitoring, evaluation, and learning for programs that promote positive youth development and youth employment highly desirable;
- Ability to work across various teams with excellent interpersonal skills, with demonstrated ability to build consensus and navigate complex operating environments;
- Willingness and ability to travel frequently to project sites around Malawi;
- Professional level of verbal and written fluency in English;
- Commitment to the principles of inclusive approaches to programming that encourages full participation of individuals regardless of gender, disability status, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or other marginalized status.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org