Cullen International is the leading provider of regulatory information for the telecommunications, media, digital economy, competition law and postal sectors, serving over 200 key market players and public organisations internationally.
We are recruiting a talented individual, who can track and provide political insight into EU policy and regulatory developments. You should have an existing network of relevant contacts, as well as the confidence to develop new relationships and to promote our services with clients and prospects. You should have previous knowledge of and interest in cybersecurity and regulation affecting the development of new technologies based on data (e.g. IoT, big data, AI).
Your responsibilities will include:
- closely monitoring and reporting on EU and national political and regulatory developments affecting the data economy;
- providing formal and informal briefings to clients and colleagues;
- being Cullen’s in-house expert on EU affairs and processes;
- promoting Cullen International and marketing its services to clients and prospects;
- answering enquiries from clients in industry and regulatory authorities.
- a minimum of five years experience of working in an EU regulatory/public policy role;
- excellent interpersonal skills and the capability to build/develop contact networks;
- confident manner and very strong presentation skills;
- ability to write and speak clearly and to the point about technical and complex issues;
- willingness to travel;
- demonstrable knowledge of and interest in cybersecurity and recent regulatory developments affecting new technologies such as IoT;
- a university degree in a relevant subject;
- fluency in written and spoken English.
We are looking for a hardworking, professional person with the ability to work independently.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org