Democracy Reporting International (DRI) is a non-partisan, independent, not-for-profit organisation registered in Berlin. Democracy Reporting International promotes political participation of citizens, accountability of state bodies and the development of democratic institutions world-wide.
DRI is currently recruiting a part-time student assistant (f/m) for its head office in Berlin. In collaboration with, and under supervision of the Director of Programmesyou will support the Programme Unit in programme cycle management, services contracts and fundraising.
· Prepare relevant documentation for service contract tenders;
· Support the team in all aspects of project management;
· Support the organisation and implementation of missions, workshops and DRI events in Berlin and in-country;
· Assist in expert management (recruitment, documentation, contracting, etc);
· Contribute to writing and editing of project proposals, news stories, reports and briefing papers and translate documents;
· Conduct research on current and political affairs;
· Other relevant duties, as required.
Academic background in law, political science or other relevant/related fields;
· Initial experience of working on grants or contracts an asset;
· Work experience in an office setting, ideally for an NGO
· IT skills and proficiency in main computer applications, i.e. Microsoft Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Internet;
If you are interested in this position, please send your application (cover letter and CV) to [email protected] Please include “Student Assistant 2018” in the subject line and refer to the source you have found this opportunity. This position is subject to funding.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org