Coverent is seeking a Performance Evaluation Analyst to lead quantitative research and program evaluation activities as part of a multidisciplinary, mission-focused data analytics team. In this capacity, you will work with large data sets and develop analytic products to help clients understand and use data to inform decision making. Coverent will sponsor U.S. Government clearances for skilled and qualified candidates.
Coverent is a specialized consulting services firm focused on developing innovative solutions to the most challenging problems facing our nation. We are growing quickly, but focused on maintaining our commitment to fantastic results and a fair, flexible, and fun culture:
- Are you interested in working for a boutique firm who sees its employees as more than just a number?
- Are you intrigued by the notion of joining a small team of talented, passionate consultants with a clear vision to help our clients achieve their missions better, smarter, faster?
- Does a company culture that emphasizes outcomes, fairness, and flexibility sound appealing?
- Would you like to be rewarded for your contributions, via programs like annual bonuses and company profit sharing?
- Would you appreciate having a choice of options from top-notch benefit providers for medical and retirement plans?
- Are you interested in a learning culture that is forward-leaning regarding training, education, and professional development?
If you answer YES to these questions, Coverent could be the employer of choice for you.
- Use analytic tools to conduct complex queries
- Communicate findings of performance evaluation activities to senior stakeholders
- Derive key takeaways from the data
- Compile data into finished intelligence and/or products for senior managers
- Create methods to extract key points of information from structured and unstructured data
- U.S. Citizenship
- TS/SCI clearance with Full-Scope Polygraph
- Bachelor’s degree in math, statistics, international relations or computer science
- Must have a minimum of 3 years’ experience with analytic tools and building and delivering performance evaluation analysis
- Ability to simultaneously understand analysis requirements and mission objectives while completing projects
- Experience producing both tactical and strategic analytic products and briefing senior level managers
- Excellent critical thinking, communication, and collaboration skills, including the ability to communicate technical findings to non-technical audiences
- Experience with all-source analysis in the U.S. Intelligence Community
- Programming experience in Python, R or Perl
- Background in statistics
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org