DAFNE is looking for a public affairs/legal intern to support its Brussels based advocacy team to start as soon as possible.
The ideal candidate has experience in EU public affairs, has a good understanding of the legislative work related to the philanthropy and non-profit sector and is fluent in English (written and spoken). Other languages are an asset.
The internship is a full-time internship, but can be adjusted to part-time if needed. The internship should be at least for three months.
The tasks related to the internship are about supporting the advocacy work of DAFNE:
- Contributing to regular EU and national advocacy monitoring for members;
- Arranging meetings with policy makers (all 3 EU institutions);
- Compiling briefing documents and helping with position papers on legislative files of relevance to our sector (i.e. taxation, anti-money laundering, foreign funding restrictions, cross-border giving);
- Supporting the work of DAFNE’s Legal Affairs Committee and in particular preparing meetings with EC, EP and Council;
- Supporting the DAFNE team in setting up the EU policy conference “Philanthropy Scrum: Co-creating the Single Market for Philanthropy” on 28 May 2018 in Brussels;
- Helping with DAFNE data base (members, political contacts, key stakeholders).
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org