Digital Associate at Atlas Network Atlas Network is a nonprofit organization that removes barriers to opportunity and prosperity worldwide. Over three decades, it has built a global network that connects more than 475 free-market organizations in more than 90 countries. Atlas Network seeks an entrepreneurial-minded digital associate to be a key member of the marketing & communications team and to provide critical day-to-day implementation of our digital marketing & communications efforts.
- Social Media Management: Manage day-to-day social media monitoring, publishing, content curation, and community engagement. Develop relevant language and social content to compliment our overarching content strategy. Develop and execute digital marketing campaigns (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube). Monitor and manage monthly metrics and analytics for all digital platforms.
- Web: Post written content to web. Curate, update, and monitor content on website(s). Support overall website management. Monitor and manage monthly metrics and analytics for website(s)
- Google Grants: Manage Google Grants AdWords account by creating, optimizing, and expanding campaigns and ad groups.
- Light Graphic Design: Help liaise with outside graphic designers on various projects. Help all departments with small, day-to-day graphic or photo needs. Design program-related digital banners / image headers. Some social media image design. Occasional other light design projects.
- Live Event Coverage: Travel to one or more Atlas Network events a year to perform live social media and web coverage. Build minute-by-minute digital communications plan for all Atlas Network events.
- 1-2 years digital (web and/or social media) experience
- Ability to take ownership of project processes and to identify opportunities to improve those processes
- Track record of being able to manage range of projects while maintaining an eye for detail
- Passion for the organization’s mission, knowledge of the cause of liberty, and high level of interest in international affairs as well as those in the U.S.
- Optimism; Atlas Network has a “can do” culture
- College degree preferred
- Proficiency with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and/or InDesign
Qualified candidates should submit the following application materials in one PDF with your name in the file:
- Cover letter explaining your salary requirements and your philosophical interest in this position
Please include “Digital Associate, Atlas Network – Your Name” in the subject line of your email. Materials should be emailed in one PDF document to Daniel Anthony, VP of Marketing, Communications, and Training, who is managing the search: [email protected]
While we thank all applicants in advance for their interest in this position, we are only able to contact those to whom we can offer an interview. No phone calls, please.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org