Are you passionate about the EU, its politics, and policies? How about being a part of it?
Burson-Marsteller is offering a unique learning experience within its Environment and Energy practice at the heart of the current dynamic European Public Affairs environment.
- Monitoring and research on EU policy developments;
- Support the development of new business proposals;
- Participating in team meetings and brainstorming sessions;
- Involvement in client work and occasional client meetings;
- Participation as a junior consultant in client projects;
- Writing reports and preparing briefings;
- Assisting in event organisation and attending them in a professional capacity.
- Interest in and understanding of the EU policy and decision-making processes;
- Further education in European studies, politics and/or communications;
- Prior experience within the EU institutions or another EU-focused role -e.g. in-house, in another consultancy, a trade organisation or an NGO would be ideal;
- Knowledge of environment and energy topics and policies would be an asset (e.g. pesticides, biocides, waste, resource efficiency, restriction of substances and/or REACH, energy efficiency, energy supply);
- Strong research abilities and analytical skills;
- Excellent communications skills in English - both spoken and written;
- Good technical knowledge of social media – digitally savvy;
- Critical thinking with a desire and ability to learn within a fast-paced team environment;
- Team player;
- Legal eligibility to work in the EU.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org