We are looking for a Office Services Manager for our DC Security/Office Services department who will be responsible for providing office support services including front desk coverage, ordering supplies, maintaining inventory in designated areas, approving invoices for office-related items, maintaining neatness of office communal areas, coordinating internal staff events, set-up and break down of conference areas for staff meetings and events, meeting room reservation, visitors staff requests, mail/office deliveries and shipment.
- OFFICE ADMINISTRATION:
- Supervises receptionist and temporary workers; coordinates schedule for front desk coverage, including providing lunch back-up coverage as necessary.
- Liaises with building and company apartment management, maintenance personnel and vendors, including cleaning service and building security access; maintains agreements and relationships with vendors to assure quality and timely service.
- Addresses employee queries regarding office management issues (e.g., supplies, hardware, office space, badge access, travel arrangements, ordering of business cards)
- Assists with organization of DC staff meetings, prepares meeting notes.
- Maintains upkeep of kitchen/dishwasher/refrigerator, vending machine, supply room; maintains inventory availability of office, kitchen and coffee supplies
- Assists in the maintaining and managing department budget; makes sure requisitions for services are submitted in a timely manner and according to internal regulations
- Responsible for managing the petty cash for the DC office; and reconciliation of the petty cash to Finance on a monthly basis
- Responsible for efficient coordination of mail distribution and deliveries, internally and externally (including pouch and otherwise, to Prague)
- Responsible for receiving all Prague and DC shipment, entering the receiving information in PeopleSoft, invoice attaching for the receiving and sending the shipment to Prague.
- Can lift to 50 pounds; Some bending and standing will be required
- Completes and leads additional projects as assigned
- FACILITIES AND SAFETY:
- Coordinates internal office moves and logistics; prepares office space for new hires and visitors; assists in the onboarding process of new hires; familiarizes new hires with facilities and building procedures
- Works closely with IT department on IT equipment, including laptops, monitors, accessories, printers and any other IT equipment in the office
- Oversees repairs, maintenance and alteration of office facilities; responsible for bar code labelling and inputting additional items into the inventory database. Ensures that the electronic inventory database is complete and accurate. Conducts and reconciles annual physical inventory of furniture, furnishings and equipment following policies; disposal of inventory of items as necessary
- Oversees archives of corporate files in the basement and records retention and arranges for the destruction of records per policy and required timelines
- Coordinates emergency preparedness procedures for DC staff with Corporate Security in Prague; responsible for updating and keeping DC staff informed of these procedures
- Bachelor Degree preferred;
- 3+ years of work experience in a professional environment as office manager; experienced managing office relocation, office storage and emergency preparedness.
- Experience managing staff and coordinating related duties
- Experience managing vendor relationships; i.e. purchasing office equipment
- The successful candidate must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to juggle and prioritize multiple, competing tasks and demands and to seek supervisory assistance as appropriate.
- Extensive customer service skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Adobe Pro, Office 365, PeopleSoft
- Ability to collaborate and communicate with employees at all level across the organization
- Strong organizational skills with meticulous attention to detail
- English language - proficient;
- Knowledge of Spanish and/or Czech considered a plus
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org