Cubic offers an opportunity to provide innovative technology for government and commercial customers around the globe, helping to solve their future problems today. We’re the leading integrator of payment and information technology and services for intelligent travel solutions worldwide, and the leading provider of realistic combat training systems, secure communications and networking and highly specialized support services for military and security forces of the U.S. and allied nations. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit and thrive in an innovative environment, we want to talk to you about your next role at Cubic! We are seeking employees inspired by technology, and motivated by the rewards of hard work, commitment, teamwork, quality, integrity, and respect. We invite you to explore opportunities with Cubic.
This position will function as a Senior Program Manager for the Chemical, Biological, Radiological, and Nuclear (CBRN) Counterproliferation Programs. The Senior Program Manager is responsible for managing a portfolio of task order contracts.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for creating a project management plan to fit the stakeholders/customers’ needs and deliver with-in budget on desired outcomes
- Manages, oversees, monitors and approves elements of assigned programs from inception to completion ensuring adherence to budget, schedule and contract requirements
- Ensure on-time delivery of the deliverables across program
- Conducts program coordination meetings and participate in program reviews
- Works with finance team to determine appropriate revenue recognition, ensures accurate invoicing, and monitors receivables for the program
- Accurately forecasts revenue and estimate to complete on a monthly basis
- Confronts issues openly and quickly
- Effectively communicates relevant project information to superiors and peers
- Able to communicate at all levels in the customer and internal organization
- Possesses the expert knowledge to identify opportunities for change and the ability to convey the need for change
- Builds expert knowledge in our industry and conveys knowledge to others
- Evokes creative and innovative thinking from team members while helping them to bring their ideas to fruition
- Helps to determine new, creative ways to employ teams on projects and distribute responsibilities
- Works across the organization to share lessons learned and best practices
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s Degree required. Degrees in international relations, political science, or similar disciplines preferred
- Military leadership experience required.
- Demonstrated experience in managing countnerproliferation organizations required.
- Experience working with Defense Threat Reduction Agency is required
- Demonstrated proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite of tools required.
- Must be able to travel unaccompanied to foreign and domestic locations
- Works out of Cubic Alexandria, VA office
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org