As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions supporting Risk, in New York, New York. As a Due Diligence Analyst, you will report directly to the Director.
Your impact as a Due Diligence Analyst
The Due Diligence Analyst provides client support for work involving the investigative services provided by the Due Diligence and Strategic Research (DDSR) division.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Conduct detailed investigative research and analysis focused on individuals and entities, to help the firm’s clients identify and understand regulatory and reputational risks before proceeding with commercial relationships.
- This primarily involves undertaking open source and database research for integrity and compliance due diligence.
- Produce high quality and accurate written work with the ability to understand and summarize large amounts of information from diverse sources.
- Master our entry level reports while working to strict deadlines.
- Form and articulate expert opinions based on analysis.
- Maintain a high level of professionalism in all areas of performance.
- Provide support to clients and senior due diligence staff.
- Regularly seeks and responds to development feedback.
- Ability to work independently and committed to working effectively in a team.
- An excellent academic record (minimum 3.4 GPA) and at minimum a Bachelor’s degree in a liberal arts or social science discipline. An interest in international affairs and politics, coupled with strong commercial knowledge is essential.
- Excellent written English.
- Research experience using databases and other open sources. Experience in conducting research in a commercial context would be an asset.
- Demonstrated ability to write at an academic or commercial quality level.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
Preferred Skills & Background:
- Strong interpersonal communication skills and clear and articulate writing ability.
- Accurate and detail oriented research skills as well as an inquiring mindset.
- Capacity for adaptation to a rapidly changing environment, strong personal initiative and an ability to innovate.
We offer you:
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Our Colleague Experience:
From helping clients gain access to capital after natural disasters, to creating access to health care and retirement for millions, Aon colleagues empower results for our clients, communities, and each other every day. They make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. This is the Aon Colleague Experience, defining what it means to work at Aon and realizing our vision of empowering human and economic possibility. To learn more visit Aon Colleague Experience.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org