Creative is seeking a Senior Advisor for a donor-funded project proposal that seeks to address electoral reform and political party strengthening in Georgia. The Senior Advisor will provide technical oversight of a program focuses on electoral and political processes. There will be a strong emphasis on electoral processes, including all programming initiatives throughout the entire electoral cycle, as well as political party strengthening.
Reporting & Supervision:
This position reports to the Chief of Party (CoP).
- Serve as the chief technical lead on a Georgian project centered on electoral and political process strengthening;
- Provide contextual analysis for and guidance on the strategic design and implementation of the project;
- Provide ongoing technical assistance to Creative’s partners on electoral and political processes;
- Conducting formal training on electoral and political processes for Georgian stakeholders;
- Supervise the development and submission of project deliverables and provide timely and accurate reporting and briefings to Donor/Stakeholders on all program areas;
- Ensure compliance with all terms of the project contract and all relevant donor rules and regulations;
- Work with the program team in a manner that is open and respectful and encourages professional development, and solicits constructive staff input;
- Serve as Acting COP from time to time as needed by the project; and
- Other duties as assigned.
- At least 5 years' experience as a chief technical advisor or similar management role;
- At least 8-10 years of relevant experience working for a government contractor or international NGO;
- Previous experience working in the region;
- Familiarity and experience working with the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID);
- 3-5 years of experience working with electoral management, political party strengthening, civil society programming, and community mediation;
- Experience with activity design, development, implementation and comprehensive monitoring and evaluation;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Strong analytical capacity;
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university in a relevant field; and
- Fluency in English, Georgian, and/or Russian.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org