We have an exciting opportunity for an Entry-Level all- source analyst to join a team of professionals in the Northern VA area. We are seeking experienced candidates with active TS/SCI with polygraphs who are able to work alongside IC and military experts. The selected candidate will be responsible for supporting executive level officials with drafting reports, editing high-level reports, and writing short and succinct papers in support of the customer. The All-Source analyst will assist team members with formatting and publishing daily publications.
- A minimum of up to 1 - 2 years of relevant IC experience and a Bachelor's degree in a related field is mandatory.
- Relevant exposure (for example: an internship with a government organization) to US foreign policy, national security CT objectives, and the interagency coordination process
- Professional writing, editing, and sourcing skills are mandatory in order to be successful in the position
- Ability to apply extensive knowledge of grammar, punctuation, and corporate writing standards in order to edit reports
- Ability to work with national security classification procedures
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and adjust to changing priorities as needed
- Strong attention to details is required
- Expert level experience working with Microsoft Office products: PowerPoint, Word, & Outlook
- No OCONUS travel is required
- Minimal local travel in the DC metro area required
- The core hours for this position are M-F, 7am-4pm (with some flexibility in between the core hours listed). Occasional weekend work may be required (once every six weeks).
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org