Patricio Enterprises is looking for an Analyst of current and projected threat activities which may impact REF or general U.S. Army/military activities.
Primary duties will include (but not limited to):
- Provide expert analysis of current and projected threat activities, capabilities, and potential future developments from tactical through strategic perspectives to inform and guide REF initiatives.
- Analyze threat information reports and intelligence summaries, trends, gaps, and methods of operation. The contractor will respond to Requests for Information from REF personnel.
- Assist in mission analysis providing a threat perspective (weather, terrain, enemy) on proposed REF initiatives and projects. The contractor will recommend and aid in the preparation of (orally and in writing) intelligence briefings and updates in order to keep the REF aware of current and emerging threats to troops and the overall global situation. The contractor will aid in the preparation of white papers and work on special projects as assigned. The contractor will gather and analyze information and intelligence on OCONUS threat organizations involved in terrorist or insurgent activities.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university.
- A degree in political science, history, international relations/affairs/studies, national security, or intelligence discipline.
- Must have five (5) years’ experience in an intelligence discipline and three (3) years of active duty military experience, either concurrently or separately.
- Must have two (2) years’ experience developing, writing, proofreading, editing reports, proposals, and documents in support of intelligence operations. Must have conducted research utilizing classified intelligence websites and databases.
- Must possess the ability to communicate effectively and convey information to a diverse audience.
- Must be proficient in: Google Earth, Combined Information Data Network Exchange, Microsoft Outlook, Word, Power Point, and Excel.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org