Based in Washington for long term opportunity (+/-3 -5 yrs)
Candidates should ideally be based in Washington.
Familiarity with USAID data sources such as DDL, LSMS and DHS.
Household survey experience in Feed the Future countries advantageous:
Bangladesh, Ethiopia, Ghana, Guatemala, Honduras, Kenya, Mali, Nepal, Niger, Nigeria, Senegal or Uganda.
- 4+ years of experience in data analysis in the international development
- Demonstrated skills in qualitative and quantitative analyses, evaluation, and data visualization.
- Ability to propose analyses to conduct, suggest methods/approaches, and provide thought leadership in data analysis.
- Familiarity with data sources such as the USAID Development Data Library (DDL), Living Standards Measurement Study (LSMS), Demographic and Health Surveys Program (DHS), and country-specific household surveys.
- Experience working on at least one USAID-funded program or project preferred
Email your CV highlighting the above criteria. We will only contact shortlisted candidates meeting the above requirements.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org