The Consultant will support Verité’s work in social responsibility due diligence assessments and technology and data-driven programs. This is a temporary consultant position that will run for two months.
Tasks and specific responsibilities
- Perform analysis on mixed qualitative and quantitative reports and surveys submitted by clients, review analysis conducted by other analysts;
- Perform data validation, cleaning, and basic analysis using Microsoft Excel;
- Collect, clean, and analyze publicly available quantitative data relevant to labor and human rights and coordinate storage of that data
- BA or equivalent experience in related field, e.g., economics, statistics, mathematics, political science, or international relations
- At least 2 years of relevant professional experience
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent organizational skills
- Self-driven and able to work both independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
- Extensive knowledge of MS Office package, with at least intermediate Excel skills
- Familiarity with software for data processing (e.g., SPSS, Stata, R) and/or relational databases (e.g., PostgreSQL) preferred
Please email cover letter and CV detailing your relevant experience against the skills and qualifications above with the subject line ‘Analyst Consultant’. No telephone inquiries will be accepted for this position.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org