The selected candidate will be responsible for professionally editing analytical products that support key US national security and foreign policy objectives on CT issues. This position requires a TS/SCI with Polygraph clearance.
- Relevant exposure to US foreign policy, national security CT objectives, and the interagency coordination process
- Professional writing, editing, and sourcing skills
- Proven track record of reviewing finished intelligence and collaborating with analysts and managers
- Critical thinking skills are required
- Knowledge of national security classification procedures is required
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks and to adjust as priorities change
- Experience working with Adobe InDesign is desired
- Ability to work in a shift work environment
- TS/SCI with Polygraph security clearance is required
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: Bachelor's degree in Liberal Arts/Sciences (or related field), 8+ years of relevant IC and/or CT experience and demonstrated performance in similar positions. Experience will be considered in lieu of a degree.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org