We are looking for a professional based in Brussels, with experience supporting public entities and their representation bodies in promoting their activities at European level. The consultant should provide continuative support to the European Representation Office of an Italian Region.
- Support activities and assistance to the President of the Region in the work of the European Committee of the Regions and related commissions;
- Participation to events, meetings and activities identified by the Regional Representative and subsequent reporting;
- Support for the organization of events promoter by the Regional Office (in cooperation with the office staff);
- Support to the daily management of the office.
- Bachelor in Social Sciences, Economics or Law;
- Holding a Master in Project Management or European Affairs in considered an asset;
- At least 3 year of professional experience in european affairs, activities of representation of public institutions or project management;
- Experience in representing an italian Regional Office in Brussels or linked with activities promoted by the Committee of Regions is considered an asset;
- Excellent knowledge of Italian and English;
- Good knowledge of french.
To apply for this position, please share with us your Curriculum Vitae by 10th August 2018 at the latest.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org