The SIS International Relations Online Programs office administrates three online graduate programs:
The Master of Arts in International Relations (MAIR) Online, the Master of Arts in Social Enterprise (SE) Online, and the Executive Master of International Service (MIS) Online. This office is seeking to provide part-time administrative, programmatic, operational, and research assistance fall 2018, with option to continue in the next semester.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
Tasks may include, but are not limited to:
· Research and data collection
· Office organization and filing
· Supporting programmatic activities and events
· Assisting with day-to-day office duties
· Special projects as assigned
$13.25 to $14.00 per hour.
Required Education and Experience
A High School diploma or its equivalent is required.
. Excellent writing skills
· High level of maturity and professionalism
· Initiative and attention to detail
Preferred Education and Experience
Major, minor, or interest in international studies/international affairs is preferred. General proficiency in Microsoft Office programs and use of Google platforms.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
Must be FWS-eligible.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org