The incumbent will be responsible for performing the full range of administrative and program support activities related to the IAF grantmaking process. This is a term position for 2 years, with the possibility of being extended for an additional 2 years.
- Provide administrative and grant management support for all aspects of grantmaking and administration of country portfolios.
- Create and assemble grant documents for project review and clearance; prepare grant agreements for obligation of funds; process disbursements; serve as administrative expert on the grant and amendment review and approval process.
- Translate official grant documents and project budget line items and correspondence from English to Spanish and/or Portuguese, and review for local language accuracy translations.
- Identify, create, and manage mechanisms and systems to facilitate agency-wide grant evaluation and approval. Establish and maintain filing systems for proposals and grants that are approved, rejected, or withdrawn.
- Make travel and logistical arrangements for assigned staff and prepare travel authorizations and vouchers.
- Obtain appropriate travel requirements specific to each country of travel for all agency personnel; serve as a liaison between agency, State Department and USAID officials; coordinate with field contractors for Foundation Representative travel.
- Assemble materials and verbally present information to the office.
- Assist other offices with generating statistical and thematic reports.
- Interact with grantees, contractors, and office personnel in-person and by phone in English, Spanish, and Portuguese.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org