The intern will work in the Brussels office and will focus on providing European and Belgian Public Affairs support. The internship will mainly include policy research and organizational support for a major Internet platform and a European advocacy group promoting professional standards and transparency in public affairs. Furthermore the internship will provide support and report on the upcoming local, regional, federal and European elections.
Essential job function
- Follow debates in the main Belgian and European institutions;
- Attend and report on conferences, seminars, hearings;
- Assist in the coordination and organisation of events;
- Research on various issues, as needed;
- Writing summaries or short reports;
- Follow the daily news.
- You are a Belgian and fluent in French and Dutch with a high proficiency level of English, both written and spoken are essential;
- You hold a university or university-level degree;
- You have a sound knowledge of the European and Belgian political landscape;
- You are interested in being on top of policy issues in fast-moving sectors;
- You want to work in a dynamic, multi-national team of consultants;
- You are flexible and can handle multiple tasks independently;
- You have excellent communication, interpersonal and social skills.
In order to be considered for an interview with Political Intelligence, the candidate must send a short personalised covering letter (max 200 words), CV (no Europass CV!) and his/her availability. Deadline for application: 23/09/2018
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org