We are currently recruiting a Security Specialist on a permanent contract to join our security team based in Chiswick Park, London. This is an excellent security position; working for the world’s leading medical and travel security assistance company.
This position will be responsible for the day to day delivery of high-quality security assessments and advice to travellers, international assignees and corporate travel risk managers. The individual will work as part of a 24/7 team providing travel security advice to clients and supporting client situational awareness by scanning for, reporting and escalating developing travel security issues.
- Delivery of best-in-class bespoke verbal and written travel security assessments and briefings;
- Collect, analyse and disseminate security or disruption issues affecting business travellers;
- Maintain awareness of the regional security environment through detailed research and engagement with regional contacts;
- Advise and monitor clients travelling in complex working environments;
- Support security consultancy tasks;
- Understand all current events affecting regional/global business travel and provide travel advice and briefs to clients;
- As required, conduct travel to priority countries to assess current situations and develop local information and assistance capabilities to further support clients.
Required Skills and Knowledge
- Interest in international affairs and the global security environment
- Degree level qualification in politics, international relations or related subject or work experience
- Experience in writing for senior management and business decision-makers
- Knowledge of the political and security context of West, Central and Northern Africa
- Ability to analyse issues and explain complex situations to a non-expert
- Liaison and communication skills
- International experience (work and personal)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to work outside of normal duty hours
- Fluency in English
- Foreign travel to Africa desirable
- Advanced professional proficiency in French and/or one other language preferred
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org