Integrity Global is seeking a Head of Programs with Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning (MEL) skills and experience to provide leadership and technical guidance to the firm’s rapidly growing US MEL service offering. The Head of Programs will focus on two key areas of Integrity’s work: designing technical approaches for major USAID MEL opportunities and delivering these flagship projects to the highest standards. The role will also include liaising with clients and partners as well as staffing Integrity offers with relevant, high-quality personnel. Key thematic areas may include security and justice, humanitarian aid, education, health and private sector development.
Head of Programs Scope of Work
Focus on two key areas of Integrity’s work: design technical approaches for major USAID MEL opportunities and then deliver these flagship projects to the highest standards.
You will develop the business strategy for the US MEL service, leading the technical design of bids for new, major MEL projects for clients including USAID, DoS, and DFID. This includes developing appropriate and innovative approaches and methodologies to meet the needs of our clients and writing technical proposals. It also includes liaising with clients and partners – current and potential – as well as staffing Integrity offers with relevant, high-quality personnel. Key thematic areas may include security and justice, humanitarian aid, education, health and private sector development.
You will play a key role in the delivery of contracted projects. This including leadership roles, technical delivery, and project management and oversight. You will provide quality control (technical and cost) on projects and programs. In addition, you will also support the consolidation of good practice within the company, the training of junior staff members and the articulation and development of Integrity’s MEL Strategy in line with the wider Company Strategy.
Terms of Reference
A. Technical Design and Leadership (40%)
You will provide technical and management leadership to Integrity’s US-based clients, including the following:
• Serve as IDIQ Manager, Task Order Manager, Team Lead, and/ or Senior Subject Matter Expert on select bids, projects and programs.
• Play a lead role in designing Integrity’s MEL strategy vis-à-vis USAID and Department of State.
• Develop and sustain strong working relationships with key MEL clients, partners and accounts.
• Engage with and influence emerging MEL opportunities and delivery concepts and ensure Integrity’s MEL offering is responsive to market requirements.
• Lead and quality assure MEL technical proposals.
• Articulate, evolve and execute MEL approaches and methods including performance evaluations, survey instruments, interview questionnaires and approach papers.
• Negotiate successful proposals to contract and coordinate across Integrity’s four Directorates.
B. Technical Delivery (20%)
You will play a key role in delivering Integrity’s US government projects. This includes leadership and advisory roles and working in collaboration with leading experts from Integrity’s proven bench of consultants.
• Perform technical leadership roles on relevant contracted MEL projects.
• Serve as a primary MEL technical interface with clients.
• Develop and sustain our reputation for innovative and user-focused work.
• Ensure the technical quality of MEL deliverables.
• Provide MEL strategy, feedback and technical assistance to evaluation project teams, including technical reviews of draft evaluation reports, evaluation methodology, data collection tools, and other deliverables.
C. Project Direction & Management (30%)
You will coordinate and oversee Integrity’s US MEL portfolio on time and to high quality standards.
• Sponsor select contracted projects in governance and/or management capacities as Project Director and/or a member of the project’s governance board.
• Ensure projects are delivered on time, on budget, to high levels of quality and in keeping with Integrity’s ethics and ethos.
• Ensure appropriately sourced and high-quality staffing of Integrity projects.
• Effectively and empathetically manage relationships with clients and consortia.
• Lead on project responses to strategic risks and opportunities. • Balance internal and external resource requirements.
D. Learning (10%)
You will support Head of MEL on MEL internal learning. This includes building awareness of Integrity’s approaches to US clients and strengthening the capacity of colleagues to design and deliver to the required standard.
• Lead the identification of lessons and facilitate lesson-learning across the team.
• Support professional development at Integrity, including through the design and delivery of inhouse training.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org