- Provide advisory support to IFES Deputy Country Director and the program team in the design and implementation of IFES Ukraine programming;
- Develop and maintain high-level relationships with government, donors, partners, implementers, and other stakeholders, including electoral management bodies and civil society organizations;
- Lead efforts to recruit program staff;
- Provide technical support to program activities and assessments, and technical mentorship to program staff, with a particular focus on comparative examples and international good practices in electoral management;
- Lead efforts related to program start-up and close-out efforts;
- Support Deputy Country Director in IFES Ukraine’s program implementation to ensure the program team is meeting donor requirements, timelines and approved workplans;
- Oversee IFES program monitoring and evaluation including reporting to internal and external stakeholders, regular operations reports, quarterlies and other;
- Contribute to IFES’ development efforts, diversification and fundraising;
- Extensive review of program outputs and reports for external audiences;
- Support Deputy Country Director to ensure programming is in line with IFES Ukraine strategy and leadership goals, as a member of the IFES Ukraine senior management team;
- Represent IFES at the national and international level, and ensure IFES leadership and support to various efforts related to electoral assistance; and
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree or relevant field, Master’s preferred;
- Minimum of ten years of relevant program and staff management experience;
- Previous experience in international electoral assistance required;
- Professional experience and knowledge on democracy and governance programs;
- Experience working with civil society partner organizations and subawards;
- Professional experience managing components of international development programming for funders such as USAID, DFID and Global Affairs Canada;
- Proficiency in Word, Power point, Outlook and Excel.
- Native-level English is required; knowledge of Ukrainian and Russian is considered an advantage.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org