Leidos is seeking an Identity Resolution Analyst to support a client’s requirements in a challenging, dynamic setting located in the Washington Metropolitan Area. The position requires an active TS/SCI with Polygraph security clearance. The Identity Resolution Analyst will identify and analyze subjects through the utilization of multiple customer databases and tools in support of end users. The Identity Resolution Analyst will interact with customer personnel at all levels within their organization in order to meet mission objectives. Position will require an alternative weekday work schedule (3pm to 11pm or 4pm to midnight) after completing initial training requirements
• Internship or previous experience supporting an IC agency
• Experience working with classified and open source databases
• Experience/understanding of identify resolution
• Familiarity with key US foreign policy and national security Counterterrorism (CT) objectives
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to work effectively in a team environment
• Knowledge of IC policies and procedures
•Experience working in a watchlisting environment is preferred
· Experience working with TIDE is preferred
• Ability to think and act quickly in a high-pressure environment
• Previous experience and/or knowledge of travel Visa programs is preferred.
• Position will require an alternative weekday work schedule (3pm to 11pm or 4pm to midnight) after completing initial training requirements
• TS/SCI clearance with Polygraph is required
"External Referral Eligible"
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: Bachelor's degree in Liberal Arts/Sciences (or related field) and/or equivalent formal military training and 3+ years of related experience. Generally requires TS security clearance with polygraph
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org