Prime Source Technologies (PST), is a CMMI Level III-Dev appraised, ISO 9001:2015, ISO 20000-1:2011, and ISO 27001:2013 business with over 16 years of experience supporting Federal, State, Local and Commercial customers. We are a growing organization looking for talented professionals to join our team and grow with us.
PST offers extremely competitive salaries and excellent benefits including comprehensive insurance (healthcare, dental, eye, life, short/long-term disability), flexible spending accounts, paid vacation/sick leave, tuition assistance and company matching 401 K plan.
The Western Hemisphere Program Office (INL/WHP) is part of the Bureau of International Narcotics and Law Enforcement Affairs (INL) in the Department of State. The Bureau is responsible for the development, supervision, coordination, and implementation of international narcotics control assistance activities and international criminal justice assistance activities of the Department of State. INL/WHP provides policy guidance and develops, executes, and monitors programs to address the full range of criminal justice issues in the Western Hemisphere. The office is comprised of approximately 35 staff members including Foreign Service Officers, Civil Service Officers, Personal Services Contractors, third party contractors, and detainees. Under this task order, the Program Analyst will provide support to the Colombia portfolio on the South America team.
PST is seeking a Program Analyst who will provide programmatic, analytical, contractual, logistical, and administrative support to the INL/WHP South America team. In particular, the Program Analyst will assist the South America team with managing the Colombia portfolio. He/she will serve as a main point of contact for some Colombia programs, projects, and topics, and will back-up his/her colleagues on the South America team. The Program Analyst will organize and attend meetings, track developments relating to the programs and subject matter in his/her portfolio, and maintain up-to-date records of relevant documents.
* Serve as a main POC for Embassy Bogota and others within the Department and the interagency on topics assigned as part of his/her portfolio, providing information and recommendations on policy and program design and implementation.
* Maintain up-to-date files tracking implementation of Colombia programs. Save regular reporting documents, review them, and aggregate information contained within to identify program successes, impacts, and areas of concern.
* Serve as first point of contact for assigned programs and projects. Track program budgets and pipelines for all assigned projects, assist with implementation challenges, review regular reporting, maintain up-to-date project files, ensure regular communication with posts and implementing partners, and ensure programmatic activities support INL and USG priorities.
* Assist in the preparation of background materials and reports used by INL, and assist in the preparation of reports, speeches, briefings, press guidance, and testimony on South American issues.
* Provide general administrative and programmatic support to the INL/WHP South America team, including but not limited to assembling briefing books, drafting reports and updates, serving as control officer, and scheduling meetings, among other requirements.
* Support the INL/WHP South America team in researching trends and measuring programmatic impacts of law enforcement, counternarcotic, drug use, and rule of law to inform programming and serve as background documents.
* US Citizenship.
* A Secret clearance is required for this position; however, the Specialist may begin work with an interim Secret security clearance.
* Education: The incumbent should possess a bachelor’s degree in a field related to the primary duties of this position, including International Affairs, Political Science, or Public Administration.
* The incumbent should possess at least three (03) years professional experience working on issues related to foreign policy, foreign assistance, and international development.
* Demonstrated superior interpersonal skills and proven ability to work well with others.
* Demonstrated excellent and demonstrated writing and oral skills.
* Demonstrated superior attention to detail and experience meeting tight deadlines in a fast-paced, office environment.
* Demonstrated proficiency at Microsoft Office computer programs.
* Experience with project management
* Experience working on issues relating to the Western Hemisphere
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org