Leading audience growth efforts for the international branded content team of The New York Times T Brand Studio, the Global Lead of Audience Development will be based in London. Focused on efforts to expand audience and targeting capabilities of branded content, this role will be responsible for developing valuable insights for clients and creative to grow the international branded content business at The New York Times.
On a day-to-day basis, the Global Lead will oversee the digital performance of all campaigns sold outside of the United States and develop an audience-growth strategy for T Brand Studio International. Acting as a resource for sales and creative teams, this position will ensure quality measurement for branded content campaigns, develop best practices for content development based on insights, and proactively explore new amplification channels.
He/she will also need to get their hands dirty, developing and delivering analytics reports when required by clients.
The position sits within the Audience Development team on T Brand Studio International, within the NYT Advertising Department.
- Develop and manage distribution strategies for clients, delivering quality audiences across Nytimes.com and social media channels
- Ensuring guaranteed performance of each branded content campaign
- Identify and coach teams on best practices for content creation, based on measurement insights
- Work closely with colleagues in Ad Operations to manage delivery of on-site native promotion and reporting for advertising clients and sales teams
- Lead wrap report meetings with clients that bring campaign metrics to life, share key performance leanings, and proactively pitch future programs informed by those key learnings.
- Work closely with colleagues in other international offices and the U.S. to collaborate on campaigns with a U.S. focus.
- Consult with Salesforce (Account Managers & Account Directors) and support their client relationships, focusing on proactive education for sales teams and upselling social ad products and distribution offerings in pre-sale.
- Prepare sales materials to support sales teams in sharing the T Brand Studio approach to audience development and distribution.
- Advise editorial, production and design teams on best practices for both onsite promotion and social media channels.
- Master analytics tools (Google Analytics, MOAT, internal dashboards, etc) to provide valuable page performance insights for partners and internal teams.
- Support client relationships, including participating on client calls to discuss strategy and performance
- Collaborate with internal teams to deliver successful integration of Hello Society offerings into our workflow. Develop and deliver on influencer-led distribution and content-creation products.
- Lead and support research projects and create materials to help internal teams better understand audience trends and Paid Post performance on a regular basis
- Explore and proactively surface new distribution channels and social products
- Will require travel.
- Educated to a degree level or equivalent
- Experience in advertising or agency work preferred
- Proven paid distribution experience on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and LinkedIn, should be able to demonstrate tangible results
- Hands on experience managing campaigns in Google Analytics, SimpleReach, AdWords, retargeting, social network advertising (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram) and content distribution networks (Outbrain, Taboola, StumbleUpon)
- Demonstrated experience working face-to-face with clients and fostering strong client relationships
- Strategic thinker who can focus on both short term and long term results
- Experience with listening and analytics tools
- Ability to write clearly and without jargon
- Avid consumer of media, of all types
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org