Your responsibilities will include:
- Monitoring and participating in various stakeholder meetings related to social/employment/education policies;
- Assistance in coordination of working groups of the European Social Dialogue in Education;
- Website content management and dissemination of information (newsflash);
- Coordinating/assisting in EU project work where EFEE is a partner;
- Organisation of events/seminars/study visits;
- Responding to member requests and queries;
- Executing general administrative and financial tasks;
- Representing EFEE in international meetings;
- Drafting reports.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a relevant discipline (European studies, international relations, law, sociology, pedagogy, etc.);
- Knowledge of European decision making process;
- Passion for educational, social and employment policy issues;
- Excellent written and verbal English skills and preferably also be proficient in another European language;
- Ability to translate complex issues into clear and concise messages;
- Highly computer literate and familiar with social media. Experience with Wordpress and Mailchimp is an asset;
- An entrepreneurial and positive mind-set, hands-on mentality;
- Strong motivation and high amount of initiative;
- Ability to work in a team and independently.
No recruitment agencies please.
The full job advert is also available here.
Interested? Please send your application (short motivation letter + curriculum vitae) before 2nd of November to: Daniel Wisniewski, General Secretary: [email protected]. For further questions contact per e-mail or phone +32 488 08 82 90. Interviews will take place in Brussels on the 9th November 2018.
Applicants must have a right to work in Belgium in order to be considered.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org