We appeal to your commercial sense and your autonomy.
You benefit from a first successful experience in the sale of services or consulting solutions to international companies, as well as in the senior contracts management and wish to participate in the expansion of a major actor in the field of support in Human Resources Management ... then contact us!
As a member of ABILWAYS, European leader, IFE offers a full range of tailor-made, flexible and multimodal training solutions. IFE also offers a catalogue of 200 courses and news conferences in many fields.
Our client is looking for, as part of the development of its structure in Brussels, a (m/f): Relationship & Project Manager European Institutions (ANG/FR).
- Manage relationships with our big account: the European institutions (a portfolio of 150 clients) with the aim of maintaining and developing existing relationships;
- Ensure the execution and correct running of contracts, as well as the implementation of tailored and customised solutions for each client;
- Autonomously manage the implementation of training projects;
- Supervise the Project Managers and Assistants team;
- Ensure the quantitative and qualitative reporting of your activity to your management as well as the coordination with support services, HR and finance;
- Develop the strategic vision of your department, in particular by identifying bidding opportunities;
- P&L control and billing tracking.
- Master's degree (Business School, European Schools, Economics and/or equivalent field);
- Fluent in English and good knowledge of French, Dutch is an asset;
- Two to five years’ experience in Consultancy or in the services sector in an international environment and in customer management;
- Prior experience with European institutions and knowledge of contract procedures are decisive assets;
- Proven affinity for numbers and good knowlegde of Excel;
- Flexible, resistant to stress and eager to take initiatives;
- Autonomous and unflinching team spirit
- You are operational and problem-solving oriented.
Our client offers:
- An attractive salary package with extralegal benefits;
- Group insurance;
- The guarantee of evolving in a dynamic company on a human scale.
Your curriculum vitae accompanied by a letter of motivation should be sent under the reference 0505 to:
Leclère & Consultants
Avenue de la Forêt 190,
E-mail: [email protected]
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org