EuroMed Rights is looking to recruit a bright and enthusiastic intern to assist the Communication team in its work. The internship will start in November 2018 for a period of 6 months.
DESCRIPTION OF TASKS
The intern will assist the Communication team under the overall supervision of, and according to priorities set by the Communication Director, including the following tasks:
- Support the Communication team with the practical and logistical organisation of activities, including translations, etc.;
- Participate in meetings, take notes and prepare press reviews;
- Maintain and update the media database, the website and the social media accounts;
- Media Monitoring (especially Arabic news sources).
- University Degree (may be ongoing) in Communication, Journalism, European Studies, Human Rights, Law, Political and Social Science – other degrees may also be considered;
- Keen interest and preferably proven work experience in Communication;
- Fluency in English and Arabic (oral and written) is imperative. Knowledge of French will be an asset;
- Computer literacy (Office especially);
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely in writing and orally;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Strong attention to details;
- Self-motivated, proactive, well-organised, able to work independently and efficiently under pressure.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org