MacAulay-Brown, inc. (MacB) is seeking Intelligence/ Counterintelligence Analyst (Expert, Senior and Journeyman) to provide all source analytical support to the U.S. Government’s Counter intelligence (CI) and security activities established to protect our nation; provide ongoing CI outreach to U.S. private sector entities at the risk of foreign intelligence penetration; and to issue public warnings regarding intelligence threats to the United States.
The duties shall include:
- Strategic operational planning, centralized de-confliction, and coordination for CI activities conducted by the U.S. Government in direct response to Presidential Directives, National Strategy, and National needs and priorities.
- Assistance to the Sponsor in conducting an annual assessment of the effectiveness of the Offensive CI Operations.
- Assistance to the Sponsor in overseeing the U.S. Government’s CI enabling programs and capabilities to support sensitive CI activities.
- Support the development and management of the U. S. Government’s centralized knowledge base of foreign intelligence threats.
- Assistance to the Sponsor in conducting activities related to security of financial management processes and systems.
- All positions require a current TS/ SCI clearance. Positions are located in Bethesda Maryland.
Minimum Education and Experience
- Degree - Computer Science, Economics, History, International Affairs, intelligence, international Relations, international Business, Linguistics ((focus/concentration in Russian, Korean, Hebrew, Chinese, Arabic, etc.), National Security, Terrorist Studies, political Science or Psychology.
- Expert: PHD plus 8 years experience; Masters plus 10 years experience; Bachelors plus 12 years experience.
- Senior: PHD plus 6 years experience; Masters plus 8 years experience; Bachelors plus 10 years experience.
- Journeyman/ Full Performance: PHD plus 0 years experience; Masters plus 2 years experience; Bachelors plus 4 years experience.
- Demonstrated relevant experience/ Expertise supporting U.S. Federal Government in Central Asia, Korea, or Middle East analysis, and experience with Data Analytics, Operations Research , Biochemistry, Biotechnology, counterintelligence , Insider Threat, Security , Cyber Security, Engineering, English, Forensic Accounting, Telecommunications , or Physics.
- Ability to recognize all relevant information and produce objective assessments, free of any bias and be pertinent to client needs.
- Knowledge and experience working in and across the Intelligence Community preferred.
- Expertise in domains such as but not limited to strategic counterintelligence, data collection and analysis, resources, metrics, outreach, supply chain, architecture and engineering services , security, mission management, planning, budget execution, technical and signals security, technical surveillance countermeasures, cyber security and strategic communications.
- Extensive skills in both written and oral communications.
- Require a current TS/SCI clearance.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org