ExxonMobil Petroleum & Chemical b.v.b.a. is looking for a Communications Analyst to join its EU Public & Government Affairs team. The selected candidate will work in an engaging environment to contribute to ExxonMobil’s public affairs and outreach activities at the EU and regional levels. It is a remunerated six-month position based in Brussels.
Tasks will include, but are not limited to:
- Providing communications support to EU Public Affairs outreach activities, including:
- updates to the EU website, enhancing the EU Twitter account;
- stakeholder engagement and event organization;
- development of content and communication material;
- helping with the development of advocacy and communications strategies;
- interacting with external partners.
- Providing internal communications support in the Brussels office.
- Background in communication, public affairs, media relations or advocacy;
- Experience in digital and social media strategy development and implementation, social media savvy;
- Ability to easily acquire new IT and technology skills;
- Good interpersonal communications skills, including in an international environment;
- Strong analytical capabilities and project management skills;
- Interest in and experience with EU policy developments (ideally in the EU institutions);
- Good understanding of EU decision-making procedure;
- Excellent written and spoken English;
- Development potential and shows leadership skills.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org