Burson Cohn & Wolfe (formerly Burson-Marsteller), an award-winning public affairs and communications consultancy, is hiring an intern to support our Government Relations practice.
- Monitoring and research on EU policy developments on behalf of clients as well as for new business purposes;
- Writing reports and preparing briefings;
- Mapping relevant stakeholders;
- Draft content for digital and social campaigns;
- Assisting in event and conferences organisation and attending them in a professional capacity;
- Attending team meetings and brainstorming sessions;
- Involvement in client work and participation in client interface.
- Have an interest in and a sound understanding of the EU policy and decision-making processes - Prior exposure or experience to relevant policies and EU institutions would be an asset (Eg in another consultancy, a trade association, NGO or in-house advocacy);
- Background in European studies, International Relations or another relevant field of study;
- Strong research abilities and analytical skills;
- Excellent communications skills in English - both spoken and written;
- Experience with digital and social campaigns and tools;
- Critical thinking with a desire and ability to learn within a fast-paced team environment;
- Eagerness to work in a super international (and fun) team;
- Proactivity and resourcefulness are highly desirable.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org