Are you passionate about solving challenging problems?
Do you thrive being a critical part of an elite team of like-minded people?
How would you like for your next career move to take you to the next level?
If any of this sounds appealing, look no further.
- Perform intelligence analysis of cyber related targets & technologies.
- Scope and support cyber-based solution development in support of customer requirements and operations.
- Provide subject matter expertise on target development and computer network operations.
- Collaborate and integrate with inter-agency partners to support intelligence priorities.
- Hold and maintain a TS/SCI clearance in JPAS.
- 5+ years cyber analysis professional experience
- 3+ years of experience with in-depth reporting styles, specifically assessment writing
- 3+ years of experience in analyzing network nodes & characterize those linkages and data flows
- 3+ years leveraging online research tools to identify and navigate online forums, specialized Web sites, including social media, and traditional sources
- Possess in-depth knowledge of digital networks & telecommunication methods
- Ability to develop specific expertise in discerning patterns of complex threat actor behavior and communicating comprehension of current and developing Cyber threats
- BA or BS degree in Information Security, CS, International Relations, Security Studies, or Cybersecurity preferred; MA or MS degree in Information Security, CS, International Relations, Security Studies, or Cybersecurity a plus Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Excellent communications skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skill
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org