Do you have an interest in politics and global economics? This is an intellectually stimulating opportunity to produce leading conferences relating to international relations and government.
As a successful Conference Producer, you will be working for a leading UK communications firm. With over two decades of experience in their market, this company consistently deliver high quality industry conferences for the public sector, local and central government. This role will offer you the opportunity to liaise with senior industry stakeholders and conduct research across a range of exciting sectors. To compliment this, they have state of the art offices in the heart of London and a range of benefits.
As a Graduate Conference Producer, you will be responsible for:
- Researching a variety of topic areas across a number of sectors to produce content that is exciting and relevant to stakeholders in that market.
- Creating innovative conference ideas to attract industry leading speakers
- Focusing primarily on local and central government, the challenges they face and producing leading content from this
- Working with the sales and marketing teams to create attractive sponsorship packages and enticing marketing campaigns that complement the tone of the conference
- Attending each event, ensuring the conference flows smoothly, that speakers have a positive experience and that the planning process is executed flawlessly to ensure you receive positive feedback from delegates.
- Building strong relationships with speakers and representatives across the industry to increase your reputation in the market.
- An interest in politics, economics and international relations will allow you to engage with clients across international markets and produce conferences relevant to their sector.
- With a 1st Class Honours or 2.1 degree from a Top 20 University you will be well equipped to conduct detailed research across a number of global markets.
- A minimum of ABB at A Level is sought for this opportunity to compliment your degree classification.
- Having a good understanding of current affairs and global issues will allow you to fully understand the challenges being faced across various sectors.
- A commercial approach, good business acumen and excellent presentation skills will benefit you when hosting and running the conference.
- A positive attitude to work and team-focused style will complement their existing social culture
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org