Are you passionate about solving challenging problems?
Do you thrive being a critical part of an elite team of like-minded people?
How would you like for your next career move to take you to the next level?
If any of this sounds appealing, look no further.
- Responsible for researching, developing and presenting intelligence products at the operational and tactical levels for senior leaders
- Interface with intelligence organizations to produce analytical products and assessments supporting targeting efforts, HUMINT and exploitation operations, and threat analysis.
- Analyze, evaluate, interpret, and disseminate information on political, economic, social, cultural, physical, geographic, or scientific conditions and trends
- Use all-source data to research, analyze, and report information derived.
- Hold and maintain a TS/SCI clearance in JPAS.
- 5+ years of advanced Social Network Analysis experience and an understanding of the latest state-of-the-art Social Network techniques, methodologies and tools in support of multi-INT analysis products.
- 5+ years of operational analysis experience in an analytical field.
- 2+ years of F3EAD targeting methodology to include broad knowledge of additional intelligence disciplines and significant demonstrable experience in their field capable of leading analytical efforts culminating in products.
- BA or BS degree in Information Security, CS, International Relations, Security Studies, or Cybersecurity preferred; MA or MS degree in Information Security, CS, International Relations, Security Studies, or Cybersecurity
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Excellent communications skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skill
Expert knowledge of applying tradecraft, tools, and methods to collect, analysis, and integrate complex information related to targeting.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org