The joint venture between International SOS and Control Risks combines the world’s leading medical and security risk specialists. Our combined resources and expertise provide a comprehensive suite of travel risk services for mobile employees.
Welcome to International SOS and Control Risks, your world of opportunity.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Director, Security Solutions – EMEA, based in London, United Kingdom.
The Director, Security Solutions - EMEA will drive security revenue growth and the effective coordination and delivery of security consulting and training tasks in the EMEA region. They will oversee the provision of support to the International SOS and Control Risks distribution channels in order to drive customer satisfaction and profitable growth in security services. They will provide oversight and coordination on the development and delivery of innovative solutions within Security Services in EMEA, including Managed Services. The Director, Security Solutions – EMEA will help to translate the Regional Security Director EMEA’s strategic regional vision into clear priorities and actions, driving the day-to-day delivery of the Security Solutions function in the region.
The successful candidate will be an excellent people manager, commercially astute and have excellent communication and influencing skills. Operating in a dynamic and fast-moving working environment, the candidate will need to be adaptable and flexible; comfortable with ambiguity; able to work under pressure in a complex operating structure and have excellent knowledge and experience of the challenges of operating in EMEA.
- Drive security revenue growth in EMEA through strong collaboration with Intl SOS sales and marketing teams.
- Lead the Security Services sales support function in EMEA. Functionally (and remotely) manage a group of security subject matter experts focused on providing technical support to sales. Working with the Regional Security Director, this includes allocating individual sales support targets and monitoring the activities and performance of functional reports.
- Develop and execute a detailed sales support plan for EMEA in line with International SOS’ and Control Risks’ business objectives. Working with Intl SOS, identify opportunities for campaigns, services and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Manage the sales administration function in EMEA, including sales support performance reporting, consulting and training delivery reporting and monthly financial reporting.
- Provide local market, customer and competitor insight.
- Track, collate, interpret and analyse sales figures.
- Oversee the consulting and training quality program in EMEA.
- Act as one of the lead travel security subject matter experts for all clients managed in EMEA. Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs/requirements in close collaboration with Business Development Managers/Account Managers
Training and Consulting
- Drive the sale of travel security consulting and training in EMEA.
- Deliver training and consulting tasks across the region as required and where expertise permits.
- Maintain and develop a pool of external consultants to support delivery of training and consulting tasks, always prioritising the utilization of internal personnel where possible.
- Support product innovation and development efforts based on market feedback and requirements.
- Oversee the regional drive of Project Access Security, Hotel Security Advisor and other innovative solutions. This includes educating relevant regional stakeholders on the solutions, developing appropriate sales campaigns and ensuring the highest level of quality in delivery.
Operations and Information
- Participate in 24/7 on-call operations coverage and crisis support as required.
- Participate in the On Call roster for the region.
- Undergraduate degree (or relevant professional training) in a field related to security or international relations studies.
- Post-graduate degree in business, commerce, or in a field related to security or international relations studies an advantage.
Here at International SOS and Control Risks we will offer you an interesting, varied and challenging career, where you will have the opportunity to experience working within a multicultural environment
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org