The Program Specialist on the Corporate and Foundation Programs team contributes to multiple aspects of the lifecycle for one or more programs, to include outreach, application, selection, and reporting efforts. The specialist has a high level of on-going communication with internal and external stakeholders, including program sponsors. The specialist contributes to programs with a high degree of complexity, requiring specialized knowledge in various facets of IIE’s work, and acts as a resource and trainer for those in the unit and across the organization.
- Leads the strategy, development and implementation of program components in direct collaboration with the program sponsors including virtual outreach, recruitment, application, and selection services.
- Serves as a primary point of contact for program applicants, selection panelists and program sponsors.
- Responsible for application management, including the testing and implementation of applications, the management of data transfer, and the technical review process based on program requirements.
- Manages the full selection process, including the identification and training of external reviewers and panelists, travel and logistical arrangements for selection panelists, and the facilitation of in-person selection meetings and related events.
- Monitors, tracks, and reports on applicant or participant progress and outcomes, and program compliance, as applicable.
- Train team members on processes and regularly contributes to process and system improvements.
- Manages related payments.
Education and Work Experience:
- Requires a Bachelor's degree in order to apply a working knowledge of the theories and principles in a specialized field or work discipline.
- Requires at least eight years of related work experience.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong understanding of and demonstrated experience in global scholarship work.
- Experience working with online application systems and databases.
- Demonstrated project management, time management, and administrative skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both oral and written.
- Comfort with high level meeting facilitation, and the ability to be diplomatic in challenging situations.
- Ability to interact with all levels of team members and partners, including interculturally, and a strong interest to work effectively in a geographically dispersed team environment.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org