The Office Manager/Executive Assistant will ensure the organizational effectiveness of the Korea Economic Institute (KEI), a collegial nine-person think tank and public outreach organization based in Washington DC. The Office Manager will be responsible for scheduling, public reception, inventory control, and administrative procedures. We seek applicants experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support tasks with a minimum of supervision. The Office Manager we are seeking will be responsible for the administrative matters (other than financial matters and information technology, which are managed by other staff members) in running a non-profit, internationally-focused think tank.
- Executive Assistant to the KEI President and Vice President, providing scheduling and administrative support.
- Front desk and telephone receptionist.
- Maintain a central calendar.
- Manage travel and other logistical arrangements for KEI staff and visitors.
- Monitor and maintain the office supplies inventory.
- Manage maintenance, mailing, shipping, and equipment.
- Ensure the security, integrity, and confidentiality of office records.
- Maintain a safe and secure working environment.
- Office management, administrative, or executive assistant experience.
- Knowledge of office systems and procedures.
- Time management and multi-tasking skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Knowledge of record keeping systems.
- Proven record of constructive, people-oriented, teamwork.
- There may be some lifting of materials and/or equipment, typically <20 lbs.
- Minimum of an Associate's degree or at least three years of previous experience in office management or office administration.
- Experience in international or cross-cultural settings.
- Proficiency in Korean preferred.
Korea Economic Institute of America (KEI) is an equal opportunity employer and that candidate must be willing to register as a foreign agent for the Korea Institute for International Economic Policy, a public corporation established by the Government of the Republic of Korea.
Please send your resume and a cover letter to [email protected]