EngenderHealth’s vision is a world where sexual and reproductive health rights are respected as human rights, and women and girls have the freedom to reach their full potential. To achieve transformational change leading to true social and economic progress, EngenderHealth partners with diverse organizations across sectors with the shared goals of highlighting women’s value to sustainable development.
The Senior Program Assistant for Resource Mobilization will manage EngenderHealth’s systems for identifying, tracking, and pursuing new funding opportunities with government and private sector donors. H/she will support the Resource Mobilization team in proposal development and will develop and use systems to manage institutional knowledge for the Resource Mobilization team.
Other responsibilities will include:
- New Donor Prospecting: Assist Resource Mobilization staff in developing fundraising strategies and preparing background research on prospective donors.
- Opportunity Management: Track funding opportunities for EngenderHealth and alert country staff to requests for proposals and all relevant deadlines. Support team’s transition to a new pipeline management system.
- General Administration: Maintain a department calendar to track all deadlines, coordinate recruitment and hiring of consultants, maintain department records and perform other tasks as requested.
- Proposal Development: Assist Resource Mobilization staff with proposal and report writing (technical and cost components). On all proposals, this individual will coordinate all administrative components of proposals, and develop relevant charts, tables, graphics and other annexes, while also coordinating production and submission of proposals.
- Knowledge Management: Support the Resource Mobilization team to maximize its use of Microsoft Teams, SharePoint, and EngenderHealth’s intranet, ensuring updated and relevant information is provided in a user friendly manner
Must possess the following requirements with or without a reasonable accommodation.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field (i.e., public health, international relations)
- Minimum two (2) years’ of experience in a fast-paced work environment
- Knowledge of donor programmatic and procurement environment
- Advanced computer skills, particularly Excel
- Strong writing skills
ESSENTIAL SOFT SKILLS:
- Superior organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong diplomacy and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to manage large workloads with limited direction and have a willingness and ability to perform a variety of tasks on short notice within designated deadlines
- Cross-cultural sensitivity and ability to work effectively in different socio-cultural context
- Ability to synthesize information from multiple sources
PREFERRED SKILLS, ABILITIES, AND FUNCTIONS:
- Technical knowledge or exposure to sexual and reproductive health and rights
- Fluency in French
- Familiarity with the Microsoft Office 365 suite, and in particular SharePoint and Teams
- Familiarity with cloud-based pipeline management systems
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org