The Office Manager provides onsite administrative support for senior staff, and manages operational systems in membership, event planning and execution, communications, facilities/vendor management, IT, and accounting.
- Lead implementation of annual membership recruitment and fundraising drives, including coordinating requests, drafting acknowledgment letters, processing and recording of membership contributions, and making deposits, etc.;
- Lead execution of logistical support for large conferences and smaller events including maintenance of invitation lists, design and distribution of invitations, registration tracking, coordination and production of program materials and communications, and on-site logistics;
- Manage all database operations including data entry, data analysis, data quality assurance, and data reporting functions including monthly transaction reports and a yearly revenue analysis;
- Serve as first point of contact for members and partners and manage communications including incoming phone calls, general inbox emails, member visits/meetings, etc.
- Manage external and internal communications, compile content and send quarterly newsletters and periodic e-blasts, track correspondence with Committee members and friends;
- Maintain and update Committee website on a regular basis and ensure adherence to appropriate style and format across the site;
- Handle office operations and administration including managing organizational calendar, scheduling use of shared conference room space, scheduling meetings and appointments, maintaining database and updating paper and electronic filing systems, ensuring appropriate document storage, ordering office supplies, and coordinating office social events;
- Identify, shape and implement opportunities to improve office and operational efficiency, including designing new processes, procedures, or systems where appropriate.
- Establish and maintain relationships with all vendors and contractors;
- Select, onboard, and oversee office intern(s) and event volunteers in partnership with staff involved in BWC programming activities;
- Assist the Executive Director and Deputy Director in fulfilling the organization's mission, vision, and goals;
- Other duties as assigned.
- Demonstrated meticulous attention to detail, ability to multi-task and prioritize competing projects, and self-initiative;
- Demonstrated experience working independently and within a small team;
- Excellent oral and written communications skills in English. Additional language skills a plus;
- Proficiency with MS Office suite software and web-based contact databases, experience utilizing mail merge is a plus;
- Knowledge of social media platforms, Drupal and basic HTML or similar website software, bulk email platforms such as Vertical Response/Mail Chimp, and CRM databases;
- Prior office management and administrative support experience required. Office experience in the context of smaller, resource-constrained institutions preferred;
- Experience with event planning and/or member services preferred;
- Experience working in a context of senior officials and opinion leaders while maintaining a high level of professionalism;
- Degree in international affairs (economics, development, etc.), business, finance, office administration, non-profit management, or related fields preferred;
- Interest in global financial issues and/or international development a plus.
Please submit a resume and cover letter in a single PDF to Operations Manager, Melissa Smith referencing the Office Manager position in your subject line.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org